Meyenburg

The town Meyenburg was first mentioned in 1285 and became property of the noble family von Rohr in 1364.

Foto: Fotoarchiv Tourismusverband Prignitz e.V./Markus Tiemann

The palace building was altered in 1865/66 to fit the neo-renaissance style. At the same time, construction of the attached landscape garden began. With these sites, which were fundamentally restored, Meyenburg offers a cultural and architectural attraction. The palace now houses a library, a fashion and the palace museum. Weddings can be hosted in the ballroom. The church and the newly designed Wilhelm's Square are worth seeing as well.

Freyensteiner Straße 42, 16945 Meyenburg
Tel. +4933968/82 50
mail@amtmeyenburg.de